Dear friends – This is just a warning that, if you are using an Iphone, these phones send out pulses of microwave radiation about every 40-50 seconds. The pulses actually measure in the red zone on my radiation meter indicating extreme danger. The microwave radiation frequencies used in the U.S. are usually at 2.4 GHz frequency, or 2.4 BILLION hertz. Please know that the human body is designed to operate between 3 and 30 hertz and therefore,. every time you cell phone pulses, it is a jolt to the system, especially to the heart and nervous system, which operate electrically. It is NOT good to be jackhammered all day with microwave pulses and this biological assault is likely to cause health effects within 7-10 years of use. The health effects include, but are not limited to, brain tumors, heart tumors, cardiac abnormalities, neurodegenerative diseases, rapid aging, and more.
The 2.4 GHz frequency being used in cell phones, cordless phones, baby monitors, wifi routers, smart meters, microwave ovens, and more, is known to cause infertility. It damages sperm production. Men that carry their cell phones near their genitals have been shown to have low sperm counts and poor motility and sperm quality. Women that carry these devices in their bra have been known to get breast cancer. 24 hours of cell phone use has been shown to inflict the same type of DNA damage as 1600 x-rays (see https://www.acma.gov.au/-/media/Technical-Regulation-Development/Issue-for-comment/IFC-11-2014/EME-Instruments–Submission-Electrosensitivity-Australia-Attachment-Dr-Isaac-Jamieson-pdf.pdf?la=en
All of this information will be outlined in great detail in my forthcoming book, “The Dark Side of Prenatal Ultrasound and the Dangers of Non-Ionizing Radiation.”
Excerpted from my forthcoming book The Dark Side of Prenatal Ultrasound.
All rights reserved. This excerpt may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted in any form, nor be stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other, without written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations by a researcher or reviewer embodied in articles or reviews and with credit to the author. For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
With respect to mobile phones – which are even more ubiquitous than baby monitors and to which developing infants are often exposed when pregnant mothers carry their cell phones on or near their bodies – studies indicate that these devices are linked to the development of brain tumors, (1) (2) cancer, (3) and damage to DNA.(4)
“[N]on-ionizing radiation, such as that from mobile (cell) phones has biological effects, ranging from changes in brain function to the exacerbation of allergies and the induction and promotion of cancer.” (5)
“Cellular telephones and their associated broadcast requirements, have raised concerns about current [RF microwave] exposures because of their increasingly widespread use. Four types of effects were originally reported in multiple studies: increased spontaneous abortion, shifts in red and white blood cell counts, increased somatic mutation rates in lymphocytes, and increased childhood, testicular, and other cancers.”(6)
Mice exposed to cell phone radiation while in utero exhibit hyperactivity and neurobehavioral disorders that persist into adulthood.
“Here we demonstrate that fetal exposure to 800–1900 Mhz-rated radiofrequency radiation from cellular telephones leads to behavioral and neurophysiological alterations that persist into adulthood. Mice exposed during pregnancy had impaired memory, were hyperactive, and had decreased anxiety, indicating that in-utero exposure to radiofrequency is a potential cause of neurobehavioral disorders. We further demonstrated impairment of glutamatergic synaptic transmission onto pyramidal cells in the prefrontal cortex associated with these behavioral changes, suggesting a mechanism by which in-utero cellular telephone radiation exposure may lead to the increased prevalence of neurobehavioral disorders…”(7)
“The weak and erratic microwave radiation from cellphones… disrupt(s) DNA, weakens the brain’s protective barrier, and releases highly reactive and damaging free radicals. A five-year-old’s brain, healthy or otherwise, is encased in a thinner skull and contains more fluid than an adult brain. The bone marrow of a child’s head absorbs 10 times more radiation than an adult, while those of infants and toddlers will absorb even more…
Exposure to radiation from cellphones may also play a role for a growing spate of serious problems, including attention and hearing deficits, autism, behavioral changes, insomnia, ringing of the ears or tinnitus, Parkinsons, Alzheimer’s, and a broad array of disturbances to the nervous system…
[S]tudies repeatedly show that prenatally exposed rats and rabbits have fewer brain cells… [T]hose that survive sustain more damage to their brain, liver, reproductive system, and eyes…
[C]ellphone radiation-exposed human sperm die three times faster, swim significantly more poorly, become more deformed, and develop significantly more damage to their DNA.”(8)
“RF radiation also reduced the amount of brain cells in animal models. Rats exposed to wireless radiation showed that postnatal EMF exposure caused a significant decrease in the number of pyramidal brain cells. Pyramidal neurons (pyramidal cells) are a type of multipolar brain cell found in the cerebral cortex, the hippocampus, and the amygdala.
A similar study showed that rats exposed to RF had a significantly decreased number of Purkinje cells in the cerebellum. Purkinje cells, also called Purkinje neurons, are brain cells in vertebrate animals located in the cerebellar cortex of the brain. In a review of all autism literature a significantly reduced number of purkinje brain cells in the cerebellum was a commonality.
Several studies of maternal occupational RF exposure, have reported an increased risk of birth defects and recent studies indicate heavy cell phone has been scientifically associated with 3x the rate of miscarriage.
A number of studies have reported that RF-EMF exposure of animal models increases blood-brain barrier permeability, impairs intracellular calcium homeostasis, alters neurotransmitters, and increases neuronal loss and damage in brain tissue.”(9)
Not surprisingly, just like ultrasound, cell phones are being linked to the development of male infertility.
“Male infertility is a distressingly common condition affecting about 1 in 20 of the male population. In a majority of cases, the male partner produces sufficient numbers of spermatozoa to achieve fertilization but there are functional defects in these cells that prevent conception from occurring. Despite several decades of research, the causes of such functional deficiencies in human spermatozoa remain largely unresolved. However, one contributory factor that has recently emerged is the quality of the sperm DNA delivered to the oocyte at the moment of fertilization. Fragmentation of DNA in the male germ line has been associated with impaired fertilization, poor embryonic development, high rates of miscarriage and an increased incidence of morbidity in the offspring, including childhood cancer. In view of the seriousness of these clinical outcomes, attention has recently focused on the environmental and genetic factors that might be involved in the aetiology of DNA damage in the male germ line…
Recently, the negative impact of mobile phone usage on semen quality in human males was confirmed in a study that found the duration of exposure to be correlated with defects in sperm count, motility, viability, and normal morphology…
Several studies have found an association between human health and exposure to RF‑EMR, [radio frequency electromagnetic radiation] with emphasis on a range of clinical conditions including childhood leukaemia, brain tumours, genotoxicity and neurodegenerative disease…”(10)
“Consistent evidence from experimental research, epidemiological studies and in vitro (cells) laboratory, and in vivo (animal) studies shows that RF [radio frequency] exposure is associated with reduced sperm count, motility and concentration, as well as DNA damage and altered cell structure. Some research also shows damage to the ovaries of rats and mice and changes in the eggs of flies and birds…
Experimental research [also] shows chronic exposure kills and reduces brain cells…
Preliminary 3G and 4G research has shown that nonthermal levels of this radiation alter the brain’s electrical activity.”(11)
Moreover, research with rat pups exposed to ultra-wideband electromagnetic fields in utero mated less than sham-exposed rat pups.
“The mating frequency of males sham-exposed in utero… (59%) differed from the mating frequency of UWB-exposed males (29%). The UWB-exposed males mated significantly less often than did males that received sham exposures in utero…
[The UWB exposed pups also] emitted significantly more stress vocalizations than the sham-exposed pups.”(12)
Female fertility and the genetic integrity of Mankind is also seriously at risk. According to Barrie Trower, British physicist and former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert:
“I think anyone who puts wifi into a school should be locked up for the rest of their life. I really do. I think they’re not fit to walk on the surface of this planet because they haven’t looked at the research and whatever incentive they have, it is not worth the genetic problems that parents are going to face with their children when they’re born. And if you think of a single parent – a mother that has a genetically deformed child – that particular mother will feel guilty because she gave birth. She will feel guilty and she will be worried every single second of every single day for her life. She will worry that the child won’t marry. If the child can marry, she’ll worry that the children will carry the disease, which they will. She will worry when she dies, who will take care of them. So you are condemning both the family and the children to a lifetime of absolute hell…
Now the problem is – imagine you are a 15‑year-old school girl. All of the 400,000 eggs in your ovaries were with you at birth. They are not fully developed, but they’re with you. They are 10 times more susceptible to radiation than all of the other DNA in the body… So you have this highly susceptible genetic material which is going to make your children, and you are irradiating it. So you are risking the DNA damage of your child every time you sit down and you use wifi [and] the real damage is going to show with your grandchildren. We already see this in animals… And what you’re risking by putting wifi into schools is the future generations of all of these girls [not to mention the sperm production of all of the boys]. You are condemning the future generations of every single child.”(13)
Confirming damage to the seedline, a simple experiment showed that non-ionizing radiation such as that coming from cell phones and wifi routers can stunt, mutate and/or sometimes totally annihilate the growth of seeds.
“They took 400 cress seeds and placed them in 12 trays. Then, they placed 6 trays in 2 separate rooms at the same temperature. They gave the same amount of water and sun to all the trays for 12 days. However, 6 of the trays were put next to two [Wi-Fi] routers. Such routers broadcast the same type of radiation as an ordinary mobile. After 12 days what the result spoke was clear: cress seeds next to the router did not grow, and some of them were even mutated or dead.”(14)
This very simple, yet elegant experiment, has won the attention of “radiation experts” from several countries and supports the myriad studies previously discussed linking “non-ionizing” ultrasonic irradiation to growth retardation in children.
Sickeningly, while the U.S. government has systematically allowed the saturation of our schools, workplaces, and neighborhoods with increasingly dangerous levels of wifi radiation, they have known the whole time of the extreme harm this will cause. As far back as 1971, a U.S. Naval medical report listed the following effects of radiofrequency and microwave radiation, which is exactly the same bandwidth where ultrasound falls:
“Heating of Organs including genitalia (tubular degeneration of testicles).
Changes in Physiological Function including decreased spermatogenesis (decreased fertility to sterility), altered sex ratio of births (more girls), altered menstrual activity, altered fetal development, and decreased lactation in nursing mothers.
Central Nervous System effects including headaches, insomnia, cranial nerve disorders, seizures and convulsions.
Autonomic Nervous System effects including neuro-vegetative disorders (e.g., alteration of heart rhythm), structural alterations in the synapses of the vagus nerve, stimulation of parasympathetic nervous system (brachycardia) and inhibition of the sympathetic nervous system.
Psychological Disorders and so-called “Psychophysiological and Psychosomatic Responses” including depression, anxiety, impotence, increased irritability, chest pain, tremor of hands, and much more.”(15)
This is just a small sampling of the many, many listed biological effects of what is termed “non-ionizing” radiation.
“More than a thousand studies(16) done on low intensity, high frequency, non-ionizing radiation, going back at least fifty years, show that… [t]his radiation sends signals to living tissue that stimulate biochemical changes, which can generate various symptoms and may lead to diseases such as cancer.
Even though RF/microwaves don’t have the energy to directly break chemical bonds, unlike ionizing radiation such as X-rays, there is scientific evidence that this energy can cause DNA damage indirectly leading to cancer by a combination of biological effects. Recent publications have documented the generation of free radicals, increased permeability of the blood brain barrier(17) allowing potentially toxic chemicals to enter the brain, induction of genes, as well as altered electrical and metabolic activity in human brains…”(18)
“It has been confirmed that the electromagnetic radiation of all instruments worldwide that are man made go beyond the Earth’s own geomagnetic field millions of times. The pollution of the environment by electromagnetic fields has vast magnitudes of danger. Such radiation is given out by high voltage power lines, electricity-driven transport, radars, radio transmitters, PCs, household appliances, cell communication systems, industrial microwave systems etc.
It has been discovered that electromagnetic fields cause changes in blood plasma, affect the electrical conductivity of cells, erythrocytes and lymphocytes… A team of scientists… examined people who, because of their employment, are forced to expose themselves to strong electromagnetic fields. It has been confirmed that in time they develop different kinds of neuroses and psychic dysadaptation.”(19)
It should be noted here that, like these other radiation-emitting technologies, ultrasound also changes the electrical conductivity of cells.(20) In essence, what this means is that it is changing the way we receive and broadcast transmissions from Source. It is jamming these transmissions which can create a change in the expression of our genes.(21) Furthermore, through deliberate interference with, and manipulation of, the electrical system of our bodies, both our minds and the motor behavior of our physical bodies can be altered in accordance with the will of the manipulator.
“[W]e began investigating the influence of transcranial pulsed ultrasound on neuronal activity in the intact mouse brain. In motor cortex, ultrasound-stimulated neuronal activity was sufficient to evoke motor behaviors.”(22)
“DARPA has been trying to crawl inside the minds of soldiers for a while now, but a new ultrasound technology could let them get deeper inside than ever. Working under a DARPA grant, a researcher at Arizona State is developing transcranial pulsed ultrasound technology that could be implanted in troops’ battle helmets, allowing soldiers to manipulate brain functions to boost alertness, relieve stress, or even reduce the effects of traumatic brain injury.”(23)
“Because ultrasound can be noninvasively transmitted through the skull to targeted deep brain circuits, it may offer alternative approaches to currently employed neuromodulation techniques. Encouraging this idea, literature spanning more than half a century indicates that ultrasound can modulate neuronal activity.”(24)
Thus we have an abundance of very clear evidence that technologies that emit non-ionizing radiation are a threat to the well-being of Mankind, and this includes ultrasound,(25) (26) (27) which damages body cells and tissues in very much the same way as other forms of electromagnetic radiation. Even though we are repeatedly told that ultrasonic irradiation is “just sound waves”(28) (29) and is not a radiative or electromagnetic assault, in fact, ultrasound is based on the harnessing of piezoelectricity and it disrupts the electromagnetic signaling of the human body just as surely as it disrupts the electrical balance of the quartz crystals being used to generate the ultrasound.
“The Piezoelectric effect relates to the human brain and electromagnetic energies within and outside the human body that pertain to extra sensory perception and energetic sensitivity…”(30)
“Their babies are the guinea pigs in this experiment. They become vulnerable to external and internal harmful influences when their delicate electromagnetic fields are distorted, misaligned or damaged by highly concentrated doses of ultrasound.”(31)
Hence, there can be no doubt that ultrasound is an electromagnetic assault (as well as a radiative, mechanical and acoustical assault) and the effects of ultrasound are very much the same as the effects of other devices that emit non‑ionizing radiation.
(1) Pauline Anderson, Long-term Cell Phone Use Linked to Brain Tumor Risk, Medscape.com, November 13, 2014. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/834888
(2) Dina Fine Maron, Major Cell Phone Radiation Study Reignites Cancer Questions, ScientificAmerican.com, May 27, 2016. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/major-cell-phone-radiation-study-reignites-cancer-questions/
(3) Meredith Engel, Hold the phone, Central! Cellphone radiation can cause cancer: study, NYDailyNews.com, July 29, 2015. http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/cellphone-radiation-cancer-study-article-1.2308509
(4) Cellular Phones Linked to Cellular DNA Damage, Mercola.com, January 8, 2005. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/01/08/cellular-phones.aspx
(5) The Pulsed Microwave Radar Tower and the Cell – The Role of Calcium, DarkMattersAlot.com, September 10, 2014. https://darkmattersalot.com/2014/09/10/the-pulsed-microwave-radar-tower-and-the-cell-the-role-of-calcium/
(6) J.R. Goldsmith, Epidemiologic evidence relevant to radar (microwave) effects, Environ Health Perspect, Dec. 1997, Vol 105(Suppl 6):1579–158. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1469943/
(7) Tamir S. Eldad, et al, Fetal Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure From 800-1900 Mhz-Rated Cellular Telephones Affects Neurodevelopment and Behavior in Mice, Scientific Reports, Volume 2, Article number: 312, March 15, 2012. https://www.nature.com/articles/srep00312
(8) Devra Davis, PhD., Cell Phones, Radiation & Your Child’s Health, HealthyChild.org, January 15, 2013, http://www.healthychild.org/cell-phones-radiation-your-childs-health/
(9) EMR Protection Services, Wireless Radiation Part 2, facebook post dated March 22, 2018, citing O. Bas, et al, 900 MHz electromagnetic field exposure affects qualitative and quantitative features of hippocampal pyramidal cells in the adult female rat, Brain Res., Apr 10, 2009;1265:178-85, and O.F. Sonmez, et al., Purkinje cell number decreases in the adult female rat cerebellum following exposure to 900 MHz electromagnetic field, Brain Res., Oct 14, 2010;1356:95-101, and G.J. Blatt, The Neuropathology of Autism, Scientifica (Cairo), Vol. 2012; 2012, and F.S. Mahmoudabadi, et al., Use of mobile phone during pregnancy and the risk of spontaneous abortion, J Environ Health Sci Eng, 2015; 13: 34. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=185879565529991&id=138036423647639
(10) Geoffry N. De Iuliis, et al., Mobile Phone Radiation Induces Reactive Oxygen Species Production and DNA Damage in Human Spermatozoa In Vitro, PLOS, July 31, 2009, http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0006446 citing Fejes I, et al, Is there a relationship between cell phone use and semen quality? 2005, Arch Androl 51: 385–393; and Aitken RJ, et al, Impact of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation on DNA integrity in the male germline, 2005, Int J Androl 28: 171–179; and Agarwal A, et al., Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study, 2007, Fertil Steril 89: 124–128; and Kundi M, et al., Mobile telephones and cancer–a review of epidemiological evidence, 2004, J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 7: 351–384; and Hardell L, et al., Biological effects from electromagnetic field exposure and public exposure standards, 2008, Biomed Pharmacother 62: 104–109; and Friedman J, et al., Mechanism of short-term ERK activation by electromagnetic fields at mobile phone frequencies, 2007, Biochem J 405: 559–568.
(11) Health Risks to Children from Wireless Radiation – Read the Research Here, ShowTheFinePrint.org, http://showthefineprint.org/sites/default/files/HealthConcernsandResearchonWirelessRadiation.pdf citing The BC Center for Disease Control 2013 Report, A Radiofrequency Toolkit for Environmental Health Practitioners, March 7, 2013, http://www.bccdc.ca/resource-gallery/Documents/Guidelines%20and%20Forms/Guidelines%20and%20Manuals/EH/EH/RadiofrequencyToolkit_v5_26032014.pdf ; and Nora D. Volkow, et al, Effects of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Signal Exposure on Brain Glucose Metabolism, Journal of the American Medical Association, Feb 2011, Vol. 305(8):808-813, http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/645813
(12) Brenda L. Cobb, et al., Neural and Behavioral Teratological Evaluation of Rats Exposed to Ultra-Wideband Electromagnetic Fields, Bioelectromagentics, October 1, 2000, Vol 21(7):pp 524-537.
(13) Barrie Trower, Permanent Genetic Damage to Future Generations, Youtube.com, January 13, 2018. https://youtu.be/lhL0FyOtoCU
(14) WiFi Experiment Done By A Group Of 9th Grade Students Got Serious International Attention. THIS Is Why…, OfTheBox.org, December 22, 2017. http://ofthebox.org/wifi-experiment-done-group-9th-grade-students-got-serious-international-attention/
(15) Zorach R. Glaser, PhD., Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena (*Effects’) and Some Clinical Manifestations Attributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency Radiation, Naval Medical Research Institute, Project MF12.524.015-00043, Report No. 2, Naval Medical Research Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, October 4, 1971. http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Navy_Radiowave_Brief.pdf
(16) Peer-reviewed scientific studies on EMF related subjects, PowerWatch.org.uk. http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/studies.asp
(17) B. Sirva, et al., Blood-brain barrier disruption by continuous-wave radio frequency radiation, Electromagn Biol Med., 2009;28(2):215-22 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19811403
(18) Smart Meters: Correcting the Gross Misinformation, SmartMeterDangers.org, July 11, 2012. http://smartmeterdangers.org/smart-meter-position-statements/smart-meters-correcting-gross-misinformation/
(19) Electromagnetic Radiation Poses Threat to Russians, PhonesCauseBrainCancer.com, March 14, 2014. http://www.phonescausebraincancer.com/electromagnetic-radiation-poses-threat-to-russians/
(20) Emily Williams and Manuel Casanova, Reassessment of Teratogenic Risk from Antenatal Ultrasound, Translational Neuroscience, 2013, Volume 4(1):81-87. https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/tnsci.2013.4.issue-1/s13380-013-0112-7/s13380-013-0112-7.pdf
(21) Emily Williams and Manuel Casanova, Reassessment of Teratogenic Risk from Antenatal Ultrasound, Translational Neuroscience, 2013, Volume 4(1):81-87. https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/tnsci.2013.4.issue-1/s13380-013-0112-7/s13380-013-0112-7.pdf
(22) Yusuf Tufail, et al., Transcranial Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulates Intact Brain Circuits, Neuron, June 10, 2010, Volume 66(5):681-694. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896627310003764
(23) Clay Dillow, DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers’ Helmets, PopSci.com, September 9, 2010. https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-09/darpa-wants-mind-control-keep-soldiers-sharp-smart-and-safe
(24) W.J. Tyler, Noninvasive Neuromodulation with Ultrasound? A Continuum Mechanics Hypothesis, The Neuroscientist, 2011, Vol 17(1):25-36.
(25) Radiation-Emitting Products: Ultrasound Imagining, FDA.gov.,
(26) International Atomic Energy Agency, Non-ionising radiation quantities and principles of measurement. https://humanhealth.iaea.org/HHW/MedicalPhysics/DiagnosticRadiology/DosimetryInstrumentationandCalibration/NonIR/index.html
(27) Hospital For Special Surgery, Ultrasound FAQs, August 14, 2008. https://www.hss.edu/conditions_ultrasound-faqs.asp
(28) Difference Between Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves, DifferenceBetween.net, http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-mechanical-and-electromagnetic-waves/
(29) Nipun, Difference Between Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves, Pediaa.com, October 13, 2015. http://pediaa.com/difference-between-mechanical-and-electromagnetic-waves/
(30) Peter Micahael Horttanainen, Piezoelectricity, crystals, healing, energy, piezoelectricity effect, pineal gland, the 12 Foundation Stones, amethyst (purple chakra), Christ, PeterHorttanainen.com, June 30, 2017. http://peterhorttanainen.com/piezoelectricity-crystals-healing-energy-piezoelectricity-effect-pineal-gland-the-12-foundation-stones-amethyst-purple-chakra-christ/ Link scratched from the internet but found on google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AbLf6mLHH2QJ:peterhorttanainen.com/piezoelectricity-crystals-healing-energy-piezoelectricity-effect-pineal-gland-the-12-foundation-stones-amethyst-purple-chakra-christ/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
(31) Andreas Moritz, The Risks of Ultrasound Scans for the Mother and the Unborn Child, Excerpt from: Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation, Ener-Chi.com, October 1, 2012. http://www.ener-chi.com/the-risks-of-ultrasound-scans-for-the-mother-and-the-unborn-child/